What is hepativir?
Hepantivir is a specific anti-viral drug that inhibits the viral replication of viruses A,B,C,D,E. Contrary to perceived ideas, viral hepatitis can be fatal; this is because hepatic lesions created by the virus can be irreversible. It’s active ingredient is Securinne.
Patients Benefits from Hepativir
- Clear and constant improvement of cytolysis syndrome by reducing to normal levels the serum transaminases and ornithine carbamyl transferase.
- Clear and constant improvement of hepatic cellular insufficiency by rapid normalisation of plasma thrombin levels.
- Improvement of inflammatory syndrome by diminishing the level of serum gamma-globulins thus avoiding a constitutional beta-gamma bloc.
- The progressive disappearance of viral antigens: Hbe antigen is the first to disappear from the patients’ blood, followed some months later by the HBs antigen.
Clinicial experience with the use of Hepativir
- Early improvement of tiredness – noted just after 3 days dosage
- Early improvement of digestive troubles – the feeling of nausea, vomiting, hepatic pains, and constipation cease just after 3 days of treatment, thus enabling the patient to gain weight rapidly
- Early improvement of jaundice – jaundiced patients treated have the colour of their urine darkened in the first instance and a rapid discoloration of conjunctivitis occurs
- Hepativir is indicated for the antiviral treatment of acute hepatitis (A,B,C,D,E), or Chronic (B,C) with or without jaundice.
- It is also used for the treatment of comatose and coma hepatic on admission in the hospital.
- Duodenal absorption and cyclic entero-hepatic circulation.
- Faecal and urinary elimination in the active and inactive derivative forms respectively.
Drug Interaction and Precautions:
- Simultaneous use of other medicines is possible, provided it’s not harmful to the liver.
- Pregnancy and Nursing: although non-toxic to the foetus and child, there is placental and maternal milk passage.
Undesirable and Positive Side Effects
- Few cases of gastric pain when taken on fasted state. The feelings disappear when taken with food.
- Positive side effect: Remarkable action in reversing fatigue and tiredness, thus allowing rapid return to daily activities.
- Remarkable anti-nauseatic action, thus encouraging better appetite.
- Hepativir is well tolerated in the body and by the liver.
P.S Treatment with the use of Hepativir
- Viral hepatitis must be treated continuously with Hepantivir until a complete cure is achieved because Hepantivir breaks the viral replication
- Adults and adolescents: 3 capsules thrice daily for a month
- Infants and Children (less than 6 years): 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls 3 times daily for a month on the average.
- Adults and adolescents: 3 capsules thrice daily for 6 months on the average.
- Infants and Children (less than 6 years): 1 to 2 tablespoonfuls 3 times daily for 6 months on the average.
Hepativir has been proven to be highly effective; series of clinical trials, research and documentation has been done and used to back up this study up.